Pointers and Arrays

Started by
20 comments, last by cMADsc 22 years, 2 months ago
Sprial I did not mean in any way I was better them him. I mean for him to bring some code for me to look at and learn from. :-) That is what I mean "to be the best you have to beat the best". I hope you see. I am trying to get where he is so called at. Furthmore M.K.H. that is what I was thinking about in using just needing one to increment, but he said it was quicker using to two variables. Also, C is not a prereq, freshmans are taught java as the first langauge. Although, I did speak with the dept and told them it will be difficult from the freshman to learn java freshman year and then take C probably sophmore year. C is not required but is offered. I was thinking C->C++->Java.That is just my opinion. I learned pascal my first year, any thoughts about that.

-----------------------------
"There are ones that say they can and there are those who actually do."

"...u can not learn programming in a class, you have to learn it on your own."

Edited by - cMADsc on February 2, 2002 2:35:26 AM
-----------------------------"There are ones that say they can and there are those who actually do.""...u can not learn programming in a class, you have to learn it on your own."
Advertisement
quote:Original post by cMADsc
I mean for him to bring some code for me to look at and learn from.

I posted code in the first reply. Someone corrected my assignment of end, but the logic is tight and the code is efficient because a.) it increments only one variable; b.) it doesn''t evaluate the end condition on every iteration; and c.) it uses preincrmentation rather than post, which is faster and more efficient unless the compiler can detect that the copy is unnecessary and optimize that out.

Any further questions? I don''t need to prove myself, and I don''t generally care what people think. You don''t know me, and you likely never will. I''m incredibly blunt and thick-skinned too, so saying I''m acting like a "bia bia" doesn''t bother me. I''m not here to play nice; I''m here to answer questions, and I''m a moderator to regulate bitch-ass motherfuckers.

Was born to dictate, never follow orders,
Dickface. Get your shit straight,
Fucker, this is big ''Seyi. I...
Will. Not. Lose.

Ever.

[ GDNet Start Here | GDNet Search Tool | GDNet FAQ | MS RTFM [MSDN] | SGI STL Docs | Google! ]
Thanks to Kylotan for the idea!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement