• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fireant

GRAAL 3D

This topic is 6158 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

OK, now i have had quite a few emails, but most of u cant program or some shit like that, or couldnt be bothered, reply if u can program 4 us or do something VERY helpful, not just giving us a couple fucking messages, saying i''d like 2 help, or tell me what i need 2 do... we dont have time 2 train anyone or read all those shitty posts u make, WE ONLY WANT YOUR HELP??? PLEAZE EMAIL ME fireant2002@hotmail.com if u can definately help THANK U

Advertisement
I don''t think this is the way to show ppl how great you are to work with.

I sent you an e-mail too, in which I asked for some info about your plans, and for the things I needed to do, so I can see if I''m skilled enough.

Nobody''s "good at programming".

At least not until you define "good".

So please do. Tell what kind of programmers you need and what you want them to program for you. Just saying "I need programmers to make a 3D version of this game" is not really revolting...

You still didn''t define good...

How can you expect programmers to react if they have no idea of what level the game will be, how skilled they need to be, etc.

Heck, they don''t even know what the game will be like!

You will get nowhere by being rude. If you want help, then at least you can respect the people you are asking.

/john

quote:
Original post by Fireant
OK, now i have had quite a few emails, but most of u cant program or some shit like that, or couldnt be bothered, reply if u can program 4 us or do something VERY helpful, not just giving us a couple fucking messages, saying i''d like 2 help, or tell me what i need 2 do... we dont have time 2 train anyone or read all those shitty posts u make,

Er, ok ...
And you wonder why you are having difficulty attracting talented developers?

Tell me, why should I join your team? What are your goals for the project? Do you have a design document, or a low-level requirements document? What is your role on the project? How much experience do you have?

"Er, ok ...
And you wonder why you are having difficulty attracting talented developers?

Tell me, why should I join your team? What are your goals for the project? Do you have a design document, or a low-level requirements document? What is your role on the project? How much experience do you have?"

Don''t be mistaken by him, he is probably just a worker. Not the lead developer for Graal 3D. I know the creator of the original Graal, he is very proffesional. Don''t be mistaken.

I am not the project leader, he is too busy... so i offered 2 help find some, i dont mean mean 2 be harsh on you people... Its just realy fustrating,.. yes, the project leader has made a design documentation and all that stuff... If u have any questions, i''ll contact the project leader bout it...IT IS OFFICIAL, we organized it with UNIXMAD, the leader of graal,..I''m just a programmer 4 the project... we just need fairly experienced programmers...who can do C++, OpenGL and that sort of stuff............

THNX 4 the replies anyway...

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!