better 3D2D wrapper?

Started by
5 comments, last by Senses777 22 years, 2 months ago
I finished the tutorial at Mr-Gamemaker.com and I really liked the ideas... sadly I could get none of the code to work very well =P has anyone read these tutorials and have them work? if so, could I steal your source for just the graphics? =) does anyone have a better wrapper or even just a working 3D to 2D engine? (as in, no DDraw please) Thanks! -Senses
"I want to make a simple MMORPG first" - Fenryl
Advertisement
for some reason this thread was not showing up... maybe if I bump it. -sen
bump, I still need one .sen
I''ll lend you a hand here :-)

Say, which part of CA?
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
Thanks! Southern California, San Clemente .sen
I''m in Sacramento, went to college in San Diego. I remember driving through San Clemente - if I recall correctly that''s just about the last city before Camp Pendelton starts in.

I went to find the tut - didn''t wanna hassle the registration though - I went through it once before but the details got lost - must have been before the upgrade. I might try again. I''m bored with my current project.

Here''s another boost for ya! Cheers

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
thx =) yes, we are right next to Penalton (its a 45 minute drive but thats because you actually have to go south of it to get anywhere inside... (the paintball place there) we always here them testing bombs and things over there, very startling but you get used to it =P thanks! .sen

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement