EVERYONE READ THIS

Started by
101 comments, last by VXG 22 years, 2 months ago
quote:Original post by XCHG
As for the rest of your comments, I''ll just mention these two sentences you said:

"This is why I ditched electrical engineering, and why I dislike computer scientists."

and "I love electrical engineering for what it is;..."

You don''t see them as consistent? What, you can''t read?

I ditched electrical engineering because of electrical engineers and their penchant for silly elitism, and that is also why I dislike computer scientists. Obviously we should have totally non-similar terms for disciplines and those who pursue/practice them, just for your dumb-ass benefit. If, in the brevity of my post alone, you can so totally lose track of logic and language elements such as nouns and verb tense, well...

quote:Original post by VXG
Oluseyi: "I wanna work for Microsoft!" - How cute

Yes. I put that there from time to time just to piss off the "anti-Microsoftists". I must obviously have some sense of balance and some knowledge for GameDev to have chosen me as moderator of the Everything UNIX forum - at the recommendation of the previous moderator (with whom I had previously interacted as a "co-admin" on the Indrema Developer Network), no less.

Any more questions?

I wanna work for Microsoft!
[ GDNet Start Here | GDNet Search Tool | GDNet FAQ | MS RTFM [MSDN] | SGI STL Docs | Google! ]
Thanks to Kylotan for the idea!
Advertisement
quote:Actually he''s been learning programming for a couple of years, but felt that something was wrong

Yes, if he''s been using Teach Yourself How To XXXX in 21 Days for a couple of years then I''ve no doubt somethings wrong.
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
Heh. Either there are two (one?) experienced trollers here, <snip>
This should have been closed on the first page, IMHO.

I think I agree.

Since there''s about 6 constructive post in this whole thread, and alot of mud slinging in last few pages, it''s closed.

PS (I was going to close it eariler, but Comcast sucks)

Magmai Kai Holmlor

"Oh, like you''ve never written buggy code" - Lee
- The trade-off between price and quality does not exist in Japan. Rather, the idea that high quality brings on cost reduction is widely accepted.-- Tajima & Matsubara

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement