Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mhbergmo

I need a PBeM program

zipless    122
Nope but if you want to see how its done commercially then take a look at www.kjcgames.com.

Can i suggest that you just try and make the rules yourself? It can''t be too hard, personally i don''t like most of the footie games out there, sensible soccer and ISS on the N64 excluded, so the idea of a PBM bores the hell out of me. I think the one KJC used to have was in the vein of championship manager, is that what you mean?

zipless

/* Ignorance is bliss, then you go and spoil it by learning stuff */

zipless    122
Think about it, who is going to sit down design, write, test, rewrite then post a game on the net just so that other people can use it?

The best you might find is a hacked together attempt that some kid has made one weekend when he was grounded, and it''s not going to be very good.

Go play some of the other PMeM footie managment games out there, use them for inspiration then write your own. Unless you actually want to pay someone to make the game for you or buy one thats already in use your going to have to do the work yourself, sorry.

zipless

Guest Anonymous Poster   
Guest Anonymous Poster
quote:
Original post by mhbergmo
If someone makes me a PBeM program, I''ll pay offcourse. 1000 NOK should be a decent price?

$100 US? Maybe if I had one pre-written I''d sell it to you for that, but I''m not sure custom work would come so cheaply.

JonStelly    127
The Nok (Krone) is the form of currency in Norway. It's valued at about 9 Nok per US Dollar.

Edited by - JonStelly on February 7, 2002 4:38:31 PM