I need a PBeM program

Started by
12 comments, last by mhbergmo 22 years, 2 months ago
I need a Play By E-Mail program for soccer simulation. Can anyone help me? Marius Bergmo - fotball_manager@hotmail.com
Advertisement
Nope but if you want to see how its done commercially then take a look at www.kjcgames.com.

Can i suggest that you just try and make the rules yourself? It can''t be too hard, personally i don''t like most of the footie games out there, sensible soccer and ISS on the N64 excluded, so the idea of a PBM bores the hell out of me. I think the one KJC used to have was in the vein of championship manager, is that what you mean?

zipless

/* Ignorance is bliss, then you go and spoil it by learning stuff */
Yes, I need a Soccer management Game specially designed for running Play By E-Mails. I will pay for it if necessary.
google

--- krez (krezisback@aol.com)
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])
I could not find any by searching.
funny, i found 567,000 websites that talk about it... maybe you should actually try?
Yes, many many pages talk abot PBM and PBeM, but nobody offers a program for football management simulation.
Think about it, who is going to sit down design, write, test, rewrite then post a game on the net just so that other people can use it?

The best you might find is a hacked together attempt that some kid has made one weekend when he was grounded, and it''s not going to be very good.

Go play some of the other PMeM footie managment games out there, use them for inspiration then write your own. Unless you actually want to pay someone to make the game for you or buy one thats already in use your going to have to do the work yourself, sorry.

zipless
5th link on the google page i posted...
If someone makes me a PBeM program, I''ll pay offcourse. 1000 NOK should be a decent price?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement