artists needed

Started by
8 comments, last by tHiSiSbOb 21 years, 9 months ago
I am making a game using ht eOpenGL lib but i need some artusts to do the art work. I am not that experianced so if there are n e new artists out there that would like to do a newbie project with me then that would be great
----------------------------------------------------"Plant a tree. Remove a Bush" -A bumper sticker I saw.
Advertisement
Well, it depends upon just what technical knowledge you need. If you need someone to model 3D objects to a file like OBJ or some other popular format, I would say go to http://www.3dcommune.com and ask around. There''s lots of artists there who would be happy to lend a hand.
-Solsticedeninet.comaeris.deninet.com"...I was given three choices, the earth, the stars, or..."
IM A ARTIST RECENTLY GRADUATING FROM HIGHSCHOOL
WHAT YOU GOT GOODAND BADTO TELL ME
TRY TA SPOOK ME!

TRY TA SPOOK ME!

TRY TA SPOOK ME!

u should still b in gr.1 cuz u can''t even talk right
if i were you i''d concentrate on learning to program
first.. because if you pick up a halfway decent
artist along the way, they''ll end up getting bored
halfway through and find something else to do.
open up mspaint or paint shop pro or something and
do some basic art yourself.. all you really need
to help you learn is basic shapes. And also-
you need to post ''help wanted'' related posts in the
''help wanted'' forum.

you might also want to check out this.

-eldee
;another space monkey;
[ Forced Evolution Studios ]

::evolve::

-eldee;another space monkey;[ Forced Evolution Studios ]
Alot of time hs past since that thread was posted. Wonder why it was brought back. N e way I have gotten to more advanced levels of programming and am working on my 3d engine. Y the offer still stands if any one is actually intrested. E-mail me about it or respond to this thread.

"Computers are only as smart as their programers"
www.glhut.cjb.net<-still working on it.
----------------------------------------------------"Plant a tree. Remove a Bush" -A bumper sticker I saw.
I am a programmer, a was forced to learn to draw in 3d, because almost all newsbies project will finish in zero.. Is not funny to made a models or a drawing and spend many hours on it in a vaporware project.
-----------------------------------------------"Cuando se es peon, la unica salida es la revolución"
quote:Original post by eng3d
I am a programmer, a was forced to learn to draw in 3d, because almost all newsbies project will finish in zero.. Is not funny to made a models or a drawing and spend many hours on it in a vaporware project.

Zero-dimension art... interesting idea.

"For this game, the pixel will be..... magenta!"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement