I AM USING OGL LIEK A STUPAD

Started by
6 comments, last by SpazBoy the Mitey 22 years, 2 months ago
Yes, I am using OGL to do my 2d sprite based game because I hate 3d because I am teh stupad But waht I would liek to know is tihs: WAHT TEH HELL AM I GONNA DO ABOUT MEYE ANIMATED SPRITES? AM I JES GONNA HAFTA HAVE ARRAYS OF TEXTURES OR A BIG TEXTURE WITH ALL TEH FRAMES IN IT OR WAHT? IS TEHERE SOME SMARTEY WAY OF DOING IT????? I WOULD LIEK YUO TO TELL ME OKIES?
I''m not interested, really.
Advertisement
Spelling man, spelling. You''re alot more likely to get an answer if you use some correct grammar and atleast try to spell stuff correctly. And we don''t need all those caps. We already see the words just fine

If I understood what you said correctly (not likely), those are the two good ways of doing 2D animation, although I''d suggest the frames approach. 15 pictures just to show a character moving may get a bit tough to maintain.
> SpazBoy the Mitey

What the hell is a ''Mitey'' ?? Just curious...
The caps and spelling is done on purpose obviously. I am a rare species: A programmer with a sense of humor. So I''ll be the humor-interpreter here. Ha. Ha. Ha. etc.

Although looking at his profile, he does use caps too often. And occasionally types "teh" carelessly. I take a few minutes to analyze his language but of course can''t be bothered to actually answer his simple question. Oh, no. Can''t have that.

~CGameProgrammer( );

~CGameProgrammer( );Developer Image Exchange -- New Features: Upload screenshots of your games (size is unlimited) and upload the game itself (up to 10MB). Free. No registration needed.
OMG folks!

He''s obviously a different nationality!
Give him a break

''I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks...'' - TOOL
[TheBlackJester]

"With my feet upon the ground I lose myself between the sounds and open wide to suck it in, I feel it move across my skin. I'm reaching up and reaching out. I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me, what ever will bewilder me. And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been. We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been." - Maynard James Keenan Name: [email=darkswordtbj@hotmail.com]TheBlackJester[/email]Team: Wildfire Games
Projects O A.D.The Last Alliance

quote:Original post by TheBlackJester
OMG folks!

He''s obviously a different nationality!
Give him a break

''I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks...'' - TOOL
[TheBlackJester]

his profile says australia... last I checked, they speak english.
quote:Original post by Anozireth
his profile says australia... last I checked, they speak english.

More or less.

>>AM I JES GONNA HAFTA HAVE ARRAYS OF TEXTURES OR A BIG
TEXTURE WITH ALL TEH FRAMES IN IT OR WAHT?<<

ARRAYS OF TEXTURES is normally better

http://uk.geocities.com/sloppyturds/gotterdammerung.html

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement