Save Directories

Started by
0 comments, last by Boltimus 22 years, 2 months ago
I can''t seem to figure this out... How do you implement a windows typ "window" where you list the files that are in a particular directory and the user can naigate either up or down the directory to choose where to store a particular file? Is there a windows function that does this for you? Or do I have to write my own? I looked at my handy dandy C++ reference bok and al I se are basic file manipulation functions, etc... What shoul I do? Thanks!! ~ Boltimus ~
~Bolt"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible." This I did...
Advertisement
look up these things in msdn:

1...OPENFILENAME    2...BOOL GetOpenFileName(  LPOPENFILENAME lpofn     //address of structure with datainitialization                       );3...BOOL GetSaveFileName(  LPOPENFILENAME lpofn     //address of structure with datainitialization                       );    

Edited by - Bezzant on February 6, 2002 7:49:38 PM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement