MS .NET: Terrarium

Started by
1 comment, last by Stoffel 22 years, 2 months ago
http://www.gotdotnet.com/terrarium/ It''s a peer-to-peer virus-making game that only works on .net and will launch in a couple of weeks. France surrenders.
Advertisement
Couldnt see anything about viruses:
quote:
As a creature developer, you can program either herbivores or carnivores. Herbivores are capable of eating plants, of course, while carnivores are capable of eating both herbivores and other carnivores. Once a creature is in the Terrarium ecosystem and competing for resources, this website can be used to compare its vital statistics against those of other creatures. The objective of Terrarium is to develop a creature that out-survives the rest.

France...?

Once there was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time is called the Dark Ages.
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]
re France: It''s a fark thing.

And your programs copy themselves onto other peoples'' computers to run on their hosts. Not completely like virii, but kinda sorta. Anyway, I thought it was a cool concept, and if I had time and .NET I would probably want to slap something together.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement