First action/arcade game! Any feed back is appreciated.

Started by
6 comments, last by Grellin 22 years, 2 months ago
Like the title says, this is an action/arcade game. Check it out and any feed back is always welcome. Here is a link to the site and another to the game. Flamma Productions | Project Page This game is suitable for all age groups. Thanks in advance! File size: 1.7 mg GRELLIN
Don't sit and complain about a program, make a better one or shut up! Edited by - grellin on February 6, 2002 12:06:00 AM
Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell
Advertisement
that''s the most adicting game i''ve played in a long time. Zero errors on Win2KPro. Nice interface, user-friendly.

- GaMe wIg
Nice game I made it to level 19, killed all the enemies, and then the game seemed to stop. I could still shoot, but no enemies were coming. I guess that means I beat it It''s plays very solid, though. Keep up the good work.

-------------
SpaceRook
Latest Project: Paper Shredder
Visit my homepage for other projects!
Thanks for trying it. SpaceRook, you found our first bug! (I am sure there will be more ) But I think I know what the answer is for that. Again thanks!

GRELLIN
Don''t sit and complain about a program, make a better one or shut up!
Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell
Great job! Man those enemies really get moving!
Thanks for playing the game and identifying the bugs. We cleaned up the code a bit and uploaded a new setup file. Anymore feed back would be greatly appreciated.

GRELLIN
Wooohoooo, my fingers almost fell off! Good job!

SDB - If you are the only one that can fix it, why are you complaining to me?
Yea be carefull in suicide mode. But thanks for trying it.

GRELLIN

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement