Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

delphiro

test my code?

If you have some spare time and if you are willing to download 300kB you could do me a favour :-) I have recently created an iso-engine in object pascal with the use of the platform independent SDL library. Now I am curious if it works and how fast it is on different Windows platforms. So if you want to test it please report anything about: - scroll speed on your system - graphical bugs Thanks in advance! Rob the exe (and if you want; source) is available at: http://home.hetnet.nl/~delphiro and click the ugly button between 'nolez' and 'about' ( I messed up the original button while uploading new files ) There is a download section on that page by the way: 1) The (test)graphics are from rollercoaster tycoon so I violated the copyright there ;-) 2) The 'moveable' sprite has a bug, you will find out if you move the map around a bit 3) not to forget: scrolling is done with the cursor keys, the menu (not active yet) can be disabled with the TAB key Edited by - delphiro on February 8, 2002 2:32:33 AM Edited by - delphiro on February 8, 2002 2:33:58 AM