• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Setup Utility

This topic is 5860 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I've created a nice little application for school, but one problem, it's not so little. The teacher needs it to fit on a floppy. So instead of running it off the floppy, I'm looking to make a setup utility for my program. Seeing as I'm still relatively new to this whole thing, I'm not sure I feel up to snuff to write my own utility in a week, so I was wondering if anybody knew of a setup creator that works well, but is relatively inexpensive, seeing as I am on a students budget. Any help would be deeply appreciated! Thanks. ~MentalRotation ...the power to kill a yak...from 200 yards...WITH MIND BULLETS!!! Edited by - MentalRotation on February 7, 2002 10:45:42 PM Edited by - MentalRotation on February 7, 2002 11:03:28 PM Edited by - MentalRotation on February 7, 2002 11:04:07 PM

Advertisement
Thanks Grellin, I appreciate it, I''ll check it out. As for the application, It''s a map of my town and the churches in it. It was my first windows application to speak of, and so I have not messed with any image formats besides bmp. Thanks.

• Advertisement