Setup Utility

Started by
2 comments, last by MentalRotation 22 years, 2 months ago
I've created a nice little application for school, but one problem, it's not so little. The teacher needs it to fit on a floppy. So instead of running it off the floppy, I'm looking to make a setup utility for my program. Seeing as I'm still relatively new to this whole thing, I'm not sure I feel up to snuff to write my own utility in a week, so I was wondering if anybody knew of a setup creator that works well, but is relatively inexpensive, seeing as I am on a students budget. Any help would be deeply appreciated! Thanks. ~MentalRotation ...the power to kill a yak...from 200 yards...WITH MIND BULLETS!!! Edited by - MentalRotation on February 7, 2002 10:45:42 PM Edited by - MentalRotation on February 7, 2002 11:03:28 PM Edited by - MentalRotation on February 7, 2002 11:04:07 PM
mentalrotation@cox.net
Advertisement
What kind of application did you write that doesn''t fit on a floppy!?
- The trade-off between price and quality does not exist in Japan. Rather, the idea that high quality brings on cost reduction is widely accepted.-- Tajima & Matsubara
Here is a link to a free set up utility. Hope it helps!

Inno Setup 2

GRELLIN
Don''t sit and complain about a program, make a better one or shut up!
Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell
Thanks Grellin, I appreciate it, I''ll check it out. As for the application, It''s a map of my town and the churches in it. It was my first windows application to speak of, and so I have not messed with any image formats besides bmp. Thanks.
mentalrotation@cox.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement