Please, Could you try out this game i made?

Started by
4 comments, last by Daniel Benmergui 24 years, 2 months ago
I am working on an RPG, and i plan to make a series of subproyects to test the engine as i am programming it...here is the first one: http://members.xoom.com/ProyectoArca/H&Hprerelease.zip Please try it out and tell me how many fps you are getting...and i wouldn''t mind if you told me what you think. THANKS!!! (Sorry if you noticed that i put this message in other two forums, i just discovered that this one existed)
Advertisement
Running on a Pentium II 366Mhz with 128M RAM and NeoMagic MagicMedia 256AV video card I got frame rates ranging from 22 to 27 fps

Hope that helps..
framerate (from top-left): 58 (Celeron 466 VoodooII something..)

Quite a polished appearance for an experimental little subproject.. Visual quality: Good
... I did not like the sounds...
All I get is a dodgy message saying No se encontro o no se pudo cargar un bitmap what does it mean???
I have Pentium II 266, Ati Rage II+ 4MB, Voodoo 2 12 MB (but this game dont use it I think) and I had 58 fps.

The game itself isnt bad but sound should be better.

Olek, olo_b@poczta.onet.pl.
Olek, olo_b@poczta.onet.pl.
Hello Everybody!

Xtreme:
Make sure you execute the file in the same directory the bitmaps are on. Do not execute from winzip or such because i doesn''t decompress all files when you double click...just the exe. Debugging strings are in spanish..

Olek:
I am aware of that. I put some sounds because graphs only made it VERY monotonus. They are played using window''s PlaySound, wich is not very efficient I didn''t plan to put sounds on the project.

Thanks again!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement