• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blazeroni

OpenGL MSVC++, OpenGL, ChoosePixelFormat, and AV's

This topic is 6148 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey everyone, I have a question. I''ve been working on a OpenGL game and ran the debugger for MSVC++. Everything in the debug window showed up ok except for one line which I got repeatedly: First-chance exception in game.exe (GDI32.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation. Now, I looked into this and found this web page: http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q233/3/90.ASP So now I know why it''s happening, I just don''t know how to make it go away. I''d really like to find a workaround, or barring that, to simply make it disappear from my debugging window. It''s quite annoying to have that message appear hundreds of times. Any help you can give would be appreciated. Thanks. Blazeroni

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!