Inspect a paper on 4D rotation, anyone ?

Started by
10 comments, last by Vlion 22 years, 1 month ago
Quite frankly, I don`t expect a great many people to hit my site right now unless I send a update message to a major coding site.

[dream]
However, if I get everything working, I have a innotative demo in my long-range plans, and I suspect that IF I ever finish it, a great deal of people would chck out my site and read my articles, and maybe even work on a 4D engine.
[/dream]

On a less visionary note, I do release my engine source to the public, so that people can use that as a base if they want to write a modern 4D engine. The design is made for portability.

I am well aware that modern games require hordes of math.
Whether many people will make a 4D engine and/or read my artcle, I don`t know.
But I expect that as chaos theory and other strange things with "unreal" dimensions become more in peoples knowledge, more people will make hyper-d engines.
So I figure demand will slowly grow.

Johnathan- what game company ?

~V'lion

Bugle4d

Edited by - Vlion on February 21, 2002 10:44:06 PM
~V'lionBugle4d
Advertisement
Oh, I am an independent contractor right now. I work with various different companies on whatever projects they''re working on.

The most recent game I worked on to be published was Munch''s Oddysee for the Xbox. Right now I am working on a Gamecube game that''s not scheduled to be out for a long time, and also a PC game that''s more of an independent effort.

- Jonathan.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement