Zedzeek: Can I download?

Started by
1 comment, last by Lukerd 22 years, 1 month ago
Hi Zedzeek, I was just looking at the screen shots of your engine and they look amazing. I was just wondering if there is anywhere I can download the engine so I can have a go? If not are you planning on people being able to download it? Thanks Lukerd "To err is human, to really mess up requires a computer"
"To err is human, to really mess up requires a computer"
Advertisement
I''ve e-mailed him before, no reply. I wonder if he hasn''t forgotten about it, or he may be just showing off... Anyway, that website hasn''t been updated in ages.
Newbie programmers think programming is hard.Amature programmers think programming is easy.Professional programmers know programming is hard.
u cant download the engine yet. i have decided to go the way of doom3 + have no precalculated lighting (aka lightmaps) plus bumpmaps/cubemapping etc have to be added as well. i have just gotten a geforce so im still farting around trying to find the best methods (for all of these). one thing u will be able to download soon is a shotemup im writing look for it at the end of this month. nalixl did u mail billbol...@yahoo.co, if so i look at that once a month so its possible i havent seen it (just loged on i havent read mail from there since 23/1 so its about time i get writing aye

http://uk.geocities.com/sloppyturds/gotterdammerung.html

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement