Opengl-problems

Started by
5 comments, last by Saber 22 years, 1 month ago
Hello, When I try to compile and run nehe''s opengl programs that uses textures I get 2 error. I know that the compiler isn''t the thing. I''m useing Borland c++ The error I get are: Info :Compiling C:\DL\LESSON06\LESSON06\lesson06.cpp Error: lesson06.cpp(76,16):Call to undefined function ''glGenTextures'' Error: lesson06.cpp(80,16):Call to undefined function ''glBindTexture'' Error: lesson06.cpp(117,16):Call to undefined function ''glBindTexture'' Could I have an old gl.h file? I use the glut version. I''''m a newbie and Relly don''''t know anything. =)
I''m a newbie and Relly don''t know anything. =)
Advertisement
> Could I have an old gl.h file

Yes, you need to update it. Also make sure that your lib files are up to date.
Okej, thx...
By the way? Were can I get the file? so it will work for Borland c++ ?

Edited by - Saber on February 19, 2002 8:42:27 AM
Try opengl.org
I tried lookeing there but I gave up and whent home to where it workes. I have to tell the school to upgrade. =) Untill then I guess I have to use Solaris and glut...
Normally, the gl.h file is not compiler dependent, not even platform dependent. I had the same problem, when I tried to compile my Unix OpenGL code under Windows the first time. I just used the gl.h from Linux. Worked fine. Just make sure to have up to date .lib files, since they are Windows specific.
Yea, I tougth about taking my gl.h from home to school. It should work...

I''''m a newbie and Relly don''''t know anything. =)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement