I need someone who can think up good weapon/item/player/ for a commercial game. (3D)

Started by
9 comments, last by Ev 22 years, 1 month ago
Yeah I have created a techniqually (in my opinion) superior engine to alot of the commercial games out atm (less serious sam) and The team has thought up the game idea we wanna use and such, but we need someone who can think up cool futuristic weapons/player models/items/stuff for the game, You need to be dedicated and really good at this stuff. The teams comprised of a fantastic coder (me) An awesome modeler, and an awesome mapper. If you think you can lend us a hand in the developement of the game idea. please icq me at 110216462 or email me at wolbach@rcn.com or just respond here. Thanks! -Ev Planetscape Head Coder (And they''re only coder for that matter!)
Hi, My Names Ev, And I suck at debugging... - The first step is admitting.
Advertisement
you are a little bit too awesome for me, i think il be less awesome =P (in my opinion)
May the code be with us !
uh..... what? the current team just sucks at thinking stuff up... wha...? ok, Anyone else wanna try?
Sure, I'd be happy to come up with stuff for you (Despite having no idea what kind of game you're doing). Being part of such a skilled and modest team would a great experience for me. When can I start, will I be paid hourly or salary and what kind of vacation/dental/health benifits will I have.

Edited by - Michalson on February 19, 2002 11:23:54 AM
Hmmm a "team" with "a fantastic coder (me) An awesome modeler, and an awesome mapper." searching for someone with an awsome clue! Never met an artist type with a lack of imagination. What is needed for the interview?
Man for writers you guys sure suck at insulting me....
I dont think anybody was insulting you I think they were just
making simple observations.

-Lohrno

PS an insult would be something like "Ev is brainless"

PPS I''d love to see a screenshot of this engine in action. Any
engine that someone says is superior to alot of commercial games
is ok in my book! =D
Our website will be up in about a month I''d gues, u can see them then.
Ask for help again in a month then.
What genre is the engine aimed towards?

I''ve conceptualized an entire game to be presented in RPG format, having written a 387 page script, but I only have a composer hired so far(the last crew I was with split). Am I the sort of person you''re looking for, or are you simply looking for a bit of a miscellaneous writer that will come in and fill a few blanks?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement