how do i put this on the internet

Started by
2 comments, last by HyperSephiroth 22 years, 2 months ago
i made a calculator for a game(it calculates the battle system) on the internet in c++ and i want to know how can i put it on a webpage. i dont want it to be downloadable but just run on the page. how do i do this??
Advertisement
Use Java instead. It''s built into most browsers and allows programs to be run right from a webpage.

I don''t know of any way of putting an executable program on a webpage.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Before I couldn't spell engineer, now I are one.
I think its a lot easier for something like this if you just do it in java, but if you really want C++, you can make an activeX control. I warn you that unless you are already familiar with C++ and activeX, its complicated and somewhat of a masochistic exercise.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/components/activex/intro.asp
i made a calculator for a game(it calculates the battle system) on the internet in c++ and i want to know how can i put it on a webpage

Depends on exactly how it works. If you can easily make it do any input/output from a command line then you can wrap a CGI script written in Perl or something around it. Then the user can access it via html forms.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement