Learning DirectX

Started by
1 comment, last by PredeX 22 years, 2 months ago
I know this is probably a question that ought to be posted in the FOR BEGINNERS Forum, however i hope to get more feedback here, cuz my questions requires some experience with DirectX, letz keep my post short, heres my question: I heard that DirectX is hard to study of you r new to graphics API and that it has a quite confusing concept. Do you think so, too?? I''d like to hear some personal opinions, but i dont intend to start some sort of flame war or anything similar... PredeX
Let us learn to dream, gentleman, and the we may perhaps find the truth - F. A. Kekulé
Advertisement
If you have a good thing for grasping programming concepts then you''ll be fine .

Eric Wright o0Programmer0o

NeXe

My Homepage
Eric Wright o0Programmer0o
No, i don''t think it''s confusing. Get the sdk and look at any of the 25+ samples, and you''ll see that it''s quite easy on the concepts.

-Pac
"The thing I like about friends in my classes is that they can''t access my private members directly."
"When listening to some one tell about their problem (whether it''s code or not), don''t listen to what went right or wrong, but what they assumed....."
-Pac "The thing I like about friends in my classes is that they can't access my private members directly." "When listening to some one tell about their problem (whether it's code or not), don't listen to what went right or wrong, but what they assumed....."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement