• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anarchi

DirectX 2D game wrapper

This topic is 6056 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ive seen many DX8 2D questions, if u are fed up with DX8 2D programming, check this out: GoldLib is a new free DirectX8 2D game wrapper based on C++ classes that (IMHO) drastically simplifies the development of 2D games. Its initial release (v1.0Beta) is available at

GoldLib Download Page

Advertisement
And if you want the same for delphi, der is a simarly component at http://cshine.cjb.net/powerdraw :-)

Hi,

I will try the Delphi one. At time I use DephiX to manage DirectX, is the PowerDraw better in any case?

Well because im unique! (jokes)

Im thinking of doing this, but Ive put alot of work into it so at the moment I dont feel liike giving it away.

Well because im unique! (jokes)

Im thinking of doing this, but Ive put alot of work into it so at the moment I dont feel like giving it away.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!