DirectX 2D game wrapper

Started by
4 comments, last by Anarchi 22 years, 1 month ago
Ive seen many DX8 2D questions, if u are fed up with DX8 2D programming, check this out: GoldLib is a new free DirectX8 2D game wrapper based on C++ classes that (IMHO) drastically simplifies the development of 2D games. Its initial release (v1.0Beta) is available at

GoldLib Download Page

Downloads, Free GoldLib game library, D3DXSprite tutorial, New platform game: .-= The ZeroOne Realm =-.

Advertisement
And if you want the same for delphi, der is a simarly component at http://cshine.cjb.net/powerdraw :-)
Hi,

I will try the Delphi one. At time I use DephiX to manage DirectX, is the PowerDraw better in any case?
No source code? Why not?

Always remember, you''''re unique. Just like everyone else.
Always remember, you''re unique. Just like everyone else.Greven
Well because im unique! (jokes)

Im thinking of doing this, but Ive put alot of work into it so at the moment I dont feel liike giving it away.

Downloads, Free GoldLib game library, D3DXSprite tutorial, New platform game: .-= The ZeroOne Realm =-.

Well because im unique! (jokes)

Im thinking of doing this, but Ive put alot of work into it so at the moment I dont feel like giving it away.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement