American University's

Started by
2 comments, last by Quartermain 22 years, 1 month ago
Hi, i am in my last year of high school and was looking to move to america to do a course in games programming, i was wondering if any one could tell me what american uni''s do that type of course. Thanks James
Advertisement
go to articles and resources, there is a link to a list of schools that offer courses and grades on game programming.
As far as I know, there is not any actual Game development degrees in the US. I have looked as well... but.. you can just shoot for your Computer Science degree.. it is very well rounded.. you learn stuff in physics, programming (of course), and a heavy amount of math... I am about half the way to earning my degree..I took all of the intro classes I could (damn I''m sick of them!)..

Just keep researching.. you''ll find a university that will offer what you are looking for.
GL (good luck)

The nightmare travels across the cosmos with his burning mane. The trail of ash that is produced.

?Have a nice day!?

The University of North Texas has a game programming course. The instructor is Ian Parberry, Ph.D.

GRELLIN
Don''t sit and complain about a program, make a better one or shut up!
Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement