Need some ideas

Started by
3 comments, last by kevin_r 22 years, 1 month ago
hey all, I''m just planning out a short 3d freeware game for myself and could use some help brainstorming ideas. So far, it''s going to be a first person shooter. The engine is 70% done, and since I''m not nearly at the level of doing amazing graphics, I want to do a short, fun game, with a focus on gameplay instead of technology. Basically, what I have so far is a kind of funny but realistic shooter staring a female character (not like lara, at all). The game will consist of short, around-the-world levels with smart (no jumping) puzzles. (ex: a science facility, jungle) *Any* ideas are appreciated, for locales or puzzles. Thanks all, Kevin
Advertisement
Greetings,

Have you considered making the game based in the Old Wild West of the United States? You could base the character on Calamity Jane, though not much of a looker she was a great shot, or maybe Annie Oakley. There arent too many Western games out there, so it would be quite and original concept.

If you are interested, I have a layout for a "Wild West" MMORPG that maybe you could draw some ideas from for levels or content.

Good luck with the game!
anyone else?
A good idea would be to find the fragments of something by solving puzzles in the levels, and let the player get to a secret final level if they find them all, and maybe fight the final boss, who must be first out-puzzled, then out-shot.

Just an idea.
Check out Drunken Brawl at http://www.angelfire.com/games6/drunken_brawl!
Ya, so kinda trick the emeny into becoming vunerable and then taking him out? thats cool.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement