Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Galaxy Unlimited

This topic is 5771 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''m developing a game called Galaxy Unlimited. It''s free for everyone and i''m spending all my free time developing it. in case you guys wanne know more : # The forum is here http://guportal.multimania.com/forum/ # The Website is gonne be here : http://GalaxyUnlimited.tk

About the game :

It's a space game,.. you can trade and buy ships form alliences get into dirty deals. become a political mastermind. basicly whatever you want
It's genre is MMORPG which stands for Massively Multiplayer Online Roll Playing Game. it's played online in a galaxy, the game basicly has no end other then you dying complety. The game uses a distrubuted network setup for the servers.
Server and client software are freely downloadable.

Read the FAQ on the forum if you are interested.

Why do i post here about it you might ask,
i'll explane :

It uses all images atm,.. and i'm want to continue using images, however space would look a lot cooler in 3D offcourse, so i'm looking for the following : people that would like to design spaceships for the game, or help develop the OpenGL version of space, or maybe develop some OpenGL (or regular image) bargame, which are plug-ins for the game.. sort of a mini game inside the game.

You can MSN me at ravenmaster@wanadoo.nl
i'm also on Yahoo when i'm at home using xrmaster
i also have ICQ but don't know the number atm.
you can offcourse also mail me at : ravenmaster@wanadoo.nl OR vanvelzen@skynet.be

Thnx for reading this info.

Edited by - ravenmaster on February 22, 2002 3:43:32 AM

Edited by - ravenmaster on February 22, 2002 5:49:21 AM

Guest Anonymous Poster
"Massively Multiplayer Online Roll Playing Game"

Can I play as a slice of toast if I want?