• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mill-o

several small images -> one big one

This topic is 6018 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

does anyone know if there''s a (free) program that take lots of small images and then creates one big image containing all the small ones? this is useful for sprites (i''ve got 72 i''d like to have in one big file and i''m not excited about doing that by hand)

Advertisement
yeah, i thought about doing that, but there''s no need to re-invent the wheel, is there? but still, if i can''t find a util, i have to write my own.

i haven''t seen one or heard of one, probably because everyone makes their own because there isn''t one out there(or at least one which people can find). I''d make my own if i were you, shouldn''t take too long, consider using VB or something to do it in, a lot quicker to make.

DarkStar

I was looking for a program like this also. Here is one that I found.
It's called Tyler and look for it here:

Try this one.
http://cust.nol.at/ppee/S2P98_eng.htm

Its by a group called Savage Logic c Stefan Wallberg.

Some other stuff too.
http://cust.nol.at/ppee/downloads_eng.htm

Edited by - jupe on February 23, 2002 3:43:13 PM

terrific! i''ll try them out right away.

note: yah, it probably wouldn''t take long to code myself, but hey, call me lazy

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!