Hey Beginners-Intermediates!

Started by
35 comments, last by dirtyp02 22 years, 1 month ago
Hi,

I think it''s an excellent idea.

Never thought of an idea like that before. It''s a good idea by working as a team. And best asured a good idea in making friends of your interest...

What else can a guy ask for???

Count me in...
I am with you dude..

Oh,

About me...

All I would say is I know VB and C/C++ but can''t say I am an amerture. There is still a lot to learn. And with the idea like this, I think one can learn a lot more then ever expected by working alone.

e-mail:

s_ghazanfarali@yahoo.com
ghazanfar_thelion@yahoo.co.uk

So,

When do we get started...

I ... am ... the GAME!!!
Advertisement
Hi, i would like to join this group. I emailed you a few days ago, you havent emailed me back, so i didnt know if you got it. I have intermediatte experience with C++, and Beginner/intermediatte with DirectX. My email is mfrewin22@hotmail.com.
Life is all about expression, so express yourself.
If there are any places left i''d very much like to get involved, i''m just getting into graphics at uni, and this sounds like it could be a valuable learning experience.

my email address is:
arabacus_pulp@hotmail.com
Count me in:
E-mail: tom_668@hotmail.com
MSN Mess. ID: tom_668@hotmail.com

"Isn''''t it strange that that pig only had one nipple..." - Richard Richard, An Arse Oddity.
______________________________"Isn''t it strange that that pig only had one nipple..." - Richard Richard, An Arse Oddity.
THIS LOOKS soooooo sweeet!!!!!

Is it too late because i would like to do this. C++ and Microsft Visual c++ v6

My email is : atomicgerbil1@hotmail.com

Edited by - atomicgerbil on March 13, 2002 3:06:37 AM
Dopefish Lives!!!
i''ve already sent an email but upto now i haven''t received any reply....
http://www.dualforcesolutions.comProfessional website designs and development, customized business systems, etc.,
Comon. . . I have email you at least 3 times just to make sure you got my email. Is this a hoax or what?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement