BCB, Borland Delphi Programmers!

Started by
-1 comments, last by dirtyp02 22 years, 2 months ago
Hi, This is brand new development team that is looking for programmers that range from Newbies-Intermediate in the C++ or Delphi field. We are aimed at learning and making programs/games/etc...in C++ or Delphi using BCB or Borland Delphi. This is not a regular group where you would signup to just to make games. This development team is also a Free C++/Delphi Training Course. Here are some features of the course: 1. Choose your language: Delphi or C++ 2. Choose your compiler: Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder We will provide all the learning essentials such as tutorials, sample programs, games, e-books, etc... But if you you''re already a programmer, and want to work on your own project, we will assign a 2 person project creator. This means that will we assign you a person, and you two will work on the same project. You will share ideas on how this project is going to look and work! And if you need more help, we will assign more people as needed to complete the project. We already have a Online Community, and we''re setting up a website right now so that we can submit our creations to the public. Even though this development team does not pay money, it''s a free way to learn programming in C++ or Delphi even if you are a complete newbie or think you''re too advanced for this stuff, we always have a challenge for you! Here is the project plan for Newbies: 1. Start out learning basics of C++/Delphi. Ex: Hello World, strings, arrays, etc... 2. Will move up to Windows programming. 3. Advance to simple games such as Pong, Pacman, Breakout, Tetris This will take some time, but you have to be ready to do it. Also you must be stick with it, add some dedication to it, and not give up. And I promise you this will be fun, I guarantee! Now if you already are a programmer, here is your project plan: 1. Will create games/applications using DirectX or Opengl in BCB or Delphi. 2. Or individually create your own project. I will provide everything you need, just email me at dirtyp02@hotmail.com and tell me what you need for your project. So if you''re interested, please email me at dirtyp02@hotmail.com, and I''ll sign you up! Thanks for your time!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement