LOOKING FOR TEAM TO MAKE VERY GOOD RPG GAME

Started by
0 comments, last by Olek 24 years, 2 months ago
Hello all, At first I would like to apologise all peoples on GameDev that I place this message 2nd time, but unfortunately my previous email account was broken so if someone was posting me before please do it one more time on new address - olek_b@poczta.wp.pl. We are team which is going to create a very good RPG game. We are still in need of people. If someone want to join us don''t hesitate to email me. We are seeking for these kinds of poeple: Programmers - they must have experience in C++/DirectX programming. Our game will be of course tile-based so experience in this aspect will be helpful. Artists - WE REALLY NEED THEM. Currently we need more artists helping in our game. They would just do graphic stuff for game - tile sets, character animations, logos of our team and game, website graphic etc. If someone of you can create some of the above things please let us know. Story writers - they should have many ideas for our game and rich imagination. Good English and writing skill would be very helpful . Souns engineers - they would just make some sounds and music for our game. Our game will be place in medieval times so sound rather can''t be modern (like techno for example ). Level designers - as far as we get tile engine and create map editor they would create some interesting levels for our game. They should have good imagination. If anyone is interested please email me or post message here, Olek, olek_b@poczta.wp.pl
Olek, olo_b@poczta.onet.pl.
Advertisement
and you would provide what to the game..?

Daniel Netz, Sentinel Design
============================Daniel Netz, Sentinel Design"I'm not stupid, I'm from Sweden" - Unknown

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement