• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-File Distortion Texture problem

This topic is 5812 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hya all! I''ve got a real headache about this.. I''m creating a 3ds-file in 3dstudio and then i use conv3ds to convert it to a X-file. This works fine but when i render the mesh the texture shows up kind of like an ant-farm or TV-Distortion. I recognize the colors so i know it''s using the correct texture. I''ve seen this a couple of times when i''ve tried making taxtures x-files. I''ve also seen the same thing when the Vertexshader-format was set wrong but the MESH->DRawSubset() function seems to set it''s own anyway so i can''t change it. What am i doing wrong.. anyone seen this? Grateful for any suggestions... .Pangplast

Advertisement
It''s 64x64.

Although it migh be something with my old crappy gfxcard. I''m getting two new ones in the mail tomorrow, i''ll see if it works better then. The 3DFont interface fails in a similar way but on the other hand.. i''ve made in work before.. in a teapot from 3dstudio.. On my older computer the texture does not appear at all (REF mode).

.Pangplast

• Advertisement