• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prolog!????

This topic is 5838 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''m trying to complie a poker game in using Strawberry prolog! And i''m gettin alot of errors that i''ve not been able to figure out! Also is there any recommendations on other compliers to try or does anybody know of a Prolog poker game that will complie. I''m tryin to learn from the Poker game code so i can programme gin Rummy in prolog! Here are the list of errors anyways Compiling the file: C:\Program Files\Strawberry Prolog\Games\Untitled.pro Error! 1: Unexpected point at line 291, after clause 49. Error! 10: No sense at line 634, after clause 77. Look in the help for this error. Error! 10: No sense at line 660, after clause 77. Look in the help for this error. Error! 10: No sense at line 689, after clause 77. Look in the help for this error. Error! 10: No sense at line 718, after clause 77. Look in the help for this error. Error! 10: No sense at line 744, after clause 77. Look in the help for this error. Error! 10: No sense at line 759, after clause 77. Look in the help for this error. Error! 10: No sense at line 774, after clause 77. Look in the help for this error. Error! 10: No sense at line 789, after clause 77. Look in the help for this error. Error! 1: Unexpected point at line 806, after clause 77. Error! 10: No sense at line 835, after clause 79. Look in the help for this error. Error! 10: No sense at line 842, after clause 79. Look in the help for this error. Error! 10: No sense at line 846, after clause 79. Look in the help for this error. Error! 10: No sense at line 852, after clause 79. Look in the help for this error. Error! 10: No sense at line 855, after clause 79. Look in the help for this error. Error! 10: No sense at line 861, after clause 79. Look in the help for this error. Error! 10: No sense at line 866, after clause 79. Look in the help for this error. Error! 2: Unexpected ) at line 895, after clause 82. 18 errors, 0 warnings.

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
Looks like clause 48 or 49 has improper syntax. That''s about all the help I can give with these errors to go on.

AH HAHA thats about the worst debug readout ive ever seen!
"that doesnt make any since at all"

i knew a guy that wrote a loger that said: "i dont work, stupid"

i think i shot him.

good luck.

If you can''t figure out the errors even when you have the source code in front of you, what chance do you think the rest of us have of figuring out the errors when we don''t have the source in front of us?

• Advertisement