• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

inverted colors

This topic is 5837 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey, i have just finished my 2nd or 3rd, small DX app, and i am having a puzzleing problem, when i draw the background the color is fine, but when i draw the sprite that moves from left to right, the color is really messed up, inverted or replaced i think, i cant seem to locate the source of the problem if anyone can help i would be very gratefull, thanks ,Matt -= kill one your a murderer, kill thousands your a conquerer =-

Advertisement
common, someone plz help ive been going over the code alot now and i cant figure out the problem

,Matt

-= kill one your a murderer, kill thousands your a conquerer =-

Howdy,

Since you didn''t provide any code it''s a bit rough on us poor souls trying to help out.

The problem may not be with your code, but with the images themselves - the format or something. It happenned to me the other day while using DX8 for 2D graphics.

Just keep looking. If you still can''t work it out, post some sort of code so people can help you.

Tom

well, im not really sure what to post, the entire code is 600 lines long so i dont think its a good idea to post that, the image formats are the same as what the program expects(256 color 8 bit) my code is identical to the authors(im learning from a book)

,Matt

-= kill one your a murderer, kill thousands your a conquerer =-

• Advertisement