What on earth does this error mean?

Started by
2 comments, last by Promit 22 years, 1 month ago
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\gl\gl.h(0) : fatal error C1073: Internal error involving incremental compilation(compiler file ''.\p0io.c'', line 337) OK...here''s my code

#define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN
#include <windows.h>
#include <gl\gl.h>
#include <gl\glu.h>

int WINAPI WinMain( HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE, LPSTR, int nShowCmd )
{
return 0;
}

That''s literally ALL of it. One CPP file, nothing else in project. Links to libs opengl32.lib and glu32.lib, but it never even gets to the linking stage. I have no clue what is going on. ----------------------------- Direct3D vs. OpenGL The sad thing about artificial intelligence is that it lacks artifice and therefore intelligence. Democracy is where you say what you want and do what you''re told.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
Advertisement
Compile the file without using incremental compilation - and tell us what happens ...
Try setting names to those parameters - HINSTANCE hPrevInstance and LPSTR CommandLine. Can''t hurt.

~CGameProgrammer( );

~CGameProgrammer( );Developer Image Exchange -- New Features: Upload screenshots of your games (size is unlimited) and upload the game itself (up to 10MB). Free. No registration needed.
A/ rebuild all
B/ delete the files manually + do rebuild all
C/ create a new project + copy the files text over
else
D/ new project + retype the text (happened twice to me)

http://uk.geocities.com/sloppyturds/gotterdammerung.html

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement