Character Skin

Started by
1 comment, last by Cameron 22 years, 1 month ago
Hi, Does anyone know a good way to get photorealistic textures for character skins? Is there any CDs or tools out there that can help cause seems to me like trying to make a photorealistic character skin including eyes, lips, all the facial features, body features, etc. from scratch using just a paint program is very hard. It just doesn''t look photorealistic and I need it to be. Are there any texture CDs of photodigitized character textures or tools that can help accomplish such a task. If anyone has any ideas, I would love to know. Thanks in advance
Advertisement
You could use a digital camera?

Yeah but I was hoping there was a texture CD or some kind of tool out there. There are plenty of photorealistic environment textures out there but I have yet to find a character one. I was hoping someone here might know of something like that.

Also, its not necessarly photodigitized textures that I am looking for (I shouldn''t have used that word) but photorealistic. Whether its computer made to resemble realism or actually photodigitized, it doesn''t matter.

I am mostly hoping to find some kind of tool, software, texture pack, etc. that could help accomplish this task.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement