Hideo Kojima

Started by
8 comments, last by Mage_gr 22 years, 1 month ago
Does anybody know how can I contact Hideo Kojima the producer of MetalGear Solid 1-2?I know this question is difficult to answer but please someone help me!!!!!
When you see a roller coaster, get on it,put your hands in the air,and ride it to the very end.Life doesn't remember you unless you kick,scream,and claw your way to the top.There is nothing in the world that is impossible.If you believe that you can do it, you will.
Advertisement
No. And even if they did, he likely wouldn''t answer. What do you want to say to him?

[ GDNet Start Here | GDNet Search Tool | GDNet FAQ | MS RTFM [MSDN] | SGI STL Docs | Google! ]
Thanks to Kylotan for the idea!

Yes?What is it that you would like to say to me?

Okay seriously Mage,what is it you want to ask him?I dont think he would reply.Andre Lamothe is about the only famous person i know that answers him mail.(at least in this industry).
______________________________Yes I think the rev pad sucks/so does 50 and the DS. I like action and am not ashamed. I prefer brunettes but hate chocolate. Yes,I have opinions!!! Rate as you will.
I want to ask him about something really important is there no way I could arrange an interview through the internet or email him sokehow?
When you see a roller coaster, get on it,put your hands in the air,and ride it to the very end.Life doesn't remember you unless you kick,scream,and claw your way to the top.There is nothing in the world that is impossible.If you believe that you can do it, you will.
I imagine you could get in touch with him through konami, if you had a good enough reason to convince their contact people that you needed to talk with him.

What''s so important?
what could you possibly need to ask him if you don''t understand loops yet?

ewen
simple.
Get a phone book of wherever he lives.
Look up his name, odds are he''s listed without knowing it.
get a LOT of quarters.
put quarters into pay phone.
dial number
"Luck is for people without skill."- Robert (I Want My Island)"Real men eat food that felt pain before it died."- Me
People I really need help here please help me I have my reasons to want to talk with him
quote:Original post by Mage_gr
People I really need help here please help me I have my reasons to want to talk with him

Look, the people reading this message probably can''t help you. Even if they could, you haven''t given them any reason to.
And what do you expect us to do?

Listen, admiring someone for their accomplishments is a good thing, but "worshipping" is just gross. Like all the John Carmack threads you see... These are very busy people, and they don''t have time to entertain the uninformed ramblings of amateurs. If you had good reason to see him, you''d find out how to get in touch with him through the appropriate means: his official conduits.

Call Konami and ask for an appointment with him, or for contact information. Let them either give you the runaround, laugh at you, or *gasp* patch you through to him. If it''s a game idea you have, forget it. Game companies almost never take unsolicited ideas, due to the legal complexities of doing so.

So call down, shut up, learn a language and DIY.

[ GDNet Start Here | GDNet Search Tool | GDNet FAQ | MS RTFM [MSDN] | SGI STL Docs | Google! ]
Thanks to Kylotan for the idea!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement