Under attack...HELP

Started by
3 comments, last by Mage_gr 22 years, 1 month ago
I have a problem with a friend of mine who sais he has a way to delte every file of my computer with a trick(I got the trick and understand it but is there a way to defend my pc from it and make it not to work so that I can show off? He says that he will write in a .txt file something like this C:\Windows\System cls del *.* c:\windows\system cls save as "doit.bat" cls Then he will save it as bat and when he executes he will erase every file in system.Of course it is easey to understand how but I want to find a way to make it not to work so that I can show off.Please help me.(I don''t want to hear any comments like :Oh mage you have bored us with all your silly posts ok?Just for once guys.?OK?)
When you see a roller coaster, get on it,put your hands in the air,and ride it to the very end.Life doesn't remember you unless you kick,scream,and claw your way to the top.There is nothing in the world that is impossible.If you believe that you can do it, you will.
Advertisement

Mage
The road to becoming one with the source is a long and weary one.It is also very rough.Do you want to be able to wield the power or do you want to play around all day with friends?

In other words:...
Your friend cant do anything to you if you dont want him to.
There is no time for fun and games* if you wanna make it anytime soon or even at all.Go code.Leave him to his petty troubles.If you really want to know why not try hakers.com and not gamedev?

*(cept if its you coding them)
______________________________Yes I think the rev pad sucks/so does 50 and the DS. I like action and am not ashamed. I prefer brunettes but hate chocolate. Yes,I have opinions!!! Rate as you will.
This "trick" requires that your friend actually has access to your computer and the authority to run the batch script. Does that give you any clues?
well you can set the attributes of all the files inside your''re windows\system directory to read-only
http://www.dualforcesolutions.comProfessional website designs and development, customized business systems, etc.,
Or password protect the machine. Or you can tell your friend that, if he deletes all the files on your computer, you''ll give him a smack in the mouth. There is no difference between either the batch script, or deleting everything via explorer.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement