This is AMAZING!

Started by
3 comments, last by fimpen 22 years ago
I just registered and took the time to check out some of the threads already in discussion, and I must say that I am amazed by this forum. Everyone is writing politely and explaining thoroughly as if you had nothing else to tend to. Sorry to take your time, and keep up the good work. I like it here and intend to stay. take care / the fimp
Advertisement
Yes...this forum is really cool.There are actually many people active and we all like to get and provide help...CoOl job dudes

~The fastest polygons are those you don''''t draw...~
-Da Mr.RaSt3RiZah-
yeah, isnt it great some OTHER forums flame you even if you use gotos, but here you can say things as stupid as you want and people will help you
quote:Original post by Cybertron
yeah, isnt it great some OTHER forums flame you even if you use gotos, but here you can say things as stupid as you want and people will help you

Um.. maybe qualify that - here you can ask stupid programming questions and people will help you (eventually). Of course, if you act like a twit, you''ll get flamed.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
I just wish I had more time to help people here.

Moe''s Site

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement