Using Tab to Jump Controls

Started by
3 comments, last by FERNANDO-BRASIL 22 years ago
Hi guys!!! I''m making an application using WIN32API and constructing everything by hand. I''m not using MFC nor Resources. I create a Window with CreateWindowEx, and after this, created a lot of Edit Controls by informing "EDIT" in CreateWindowEx. Until here everything is fine, the edit controls work almost perfectly. It''s only for one thing! When I press the Tab-Key, the application don''t jump to the next Control. Do I have to do this by hand, or there is a message, or a function that I can set to make the Application do it for me? THank you guys!!! Fernando
Advertisement
From memory it has to do with the order in which they are created.

eb.
WS_TABSTOP

[ GDNet Start Here | GDNet Search Tool | GDNet FAQ | MS RTFM [MSDN] | SGI STL Docs | Google! ]
Thanks to Kylotan for the idea!
Hi Oluseyi!

I tryied putting WS_TABSTOP in CreateWindow, but it didn''t work yet!!!

I don''t know what is happening, or better... I don''t know If it''s all I have to do, to have the TAB-key jumping Controls....

Any help ''ll be apreciated!

Thank you

Fernando
What''s you layout like? Are there grouped controls, controls that should be skipped, etc? You might need to look at some other styles, like WS_GROUP...

[ GDNet Start Here | GDNet Search Tool | GDNet FAQ | MS RTFM [MSDN] | SGI STL Docs | Google! ]
Thanks to Kylotan for the idea!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement