Contract Work?

Started by
3 comments, last by gtaww 22 years ago
I alway hear of "contract work" and I need some contract work now to earn some money. Could you please tell me how I can find a contract work?Thanks a lot! wang.wen@netease.com
Advertisement
Depends on what you can do - you must advertise (with a good porfolio for instance) and look for customers. Start with the help-wanted forum (very rarely paid contract work slips in) and work your way through the web. Some gamedev sites (such as this one I believe) and most other good topic-related sites (programming/art/whatever) have links to job offers or contracts.
Thank you Hase. In fact I want to look for some contract work for our game company. Though we have already published many products in China, but we hope we can work with large companies to creat some first class products. So, I''d like to find some way to start.

Wendy
wang.wen@netease.com

I believe most of that was answered in the other thread - have a strong portfolio, have a good sales guy and start talking to potential customers. Not only publishers, but maybe also bigger development studios who are looking to hire out some work, advertisement companies, etc...
the most important thing will probably be to have a good salesrep.

[Edited by - Hase on February 21, 2005 8:09:43 AM]
On gamasutra.com you can show your portofolio and advertise for contractwork. They have a special site for this. On this way you can attract companies. Also you can search for companies who need contractworkers (on this site).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement