Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIOSME

FPS

What design related ideas could make my FPS game murder even the best FPS games? I need something different to be introduced in this one. You can be of great help guys. Thanks.

Good camera angles are always needed, Better physics, In the current FPS. The guys just kinda jump around, they never really clip to the floor, They have gravity and all of that, but they need to have better animation and look more like they are part of the world. Good Luck dude.

I sure hope this world isn''t one big joke, because I don''t get it.

good camera angles? lol.. it''s an FPS. Typically FPS''s only have one camera angle I agree with the physics and better animation though. I would love to see a game where instead of the characters just "snapping" from one animation to the another, there''s some sort of transition. Also. characters that gain speed and momentum as they run, instead of runnign at a constant rate all the time would be cool.

Is that quote Jack Handey? Give the man credit for his quote

I think a cool game would be a Diablo or Baldur''s Gate game from first person. It''s been attempted before but was never done very well.

When I say good camera angles, I wasn''t thinking along the lines of a FPS, I was thinking about the game I''m making right now. Sorry about that. I''m not sure I know who the Jack guys is. So I don''t know if I''m quoting him.

I sure hope this world isn''t one big joke, because I don''t get it.