flash to c++

Started by
33 comments, last by BAXTERS 22 years ago
Let me make this clear. Please don''t make Les feel unhappy.

Maybe this sounds trite.

This is Glen Baxter here, the one that was mocked in the quotes from my post last month.

I was told that I ought to get another username, but I decided I wouldn''t post to gamedev, so I didn''t. If I post again I will make it clear that I am Glen and not Les.

As I said in another post, it''s OK if you don''t like what we used to do (we were a team before Les set of for the U.S.A.) but constructive (underlined) criticism, which is what has been exhibited here on the whole, is good. What I don''t like is personal slurs against Les (like asking about his age, saying his ideas are crazy and so on). This is counter-productive. Les is not the happiest person in the world right now, and I would not even know that this was going on had he not telephoned and woken me up. Just give him a break.

Sorry to bring it down to such a serious level, and maybe I''m going too far, but I''m a bit shook up right now :<

peace, Glen Baxter

PS A lot of what was said on the other posts was mocked, and I have given up the idea of being a tip top game wizard, but I have made some Java games. Will post dl address anon.

(Also, Les, sorry to be so public about stuff but I worry )
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=YO YO THE BAXTER BOYS: CHECK OUT THE GIFhttp://baxters.narod.ru MulTiMeDiA design, gif and Flash and asp technology-=={{{NOMACS}}==--"I''m goin'' in" Luke SkywalkerSTAR WARS (Dir. George Lucas, 1984)
Advertisement
quote:
a gif, a gif, on my screen,

dithered, web-safe, the image is clean.

a jpeg, a jpeg, over compressed,

it''s colours weak, i''m not impressed.

Andrew laughs. jpgs are 16 bit pictures, gifs are 245 colors.
Let me see... 16 bits can amass

65535 colors... do the math.
---START GEEK CODE BLOCK---GCS/M/S dpu s:+ a---- C++ UL(+) P(++) L+(+) E--- W++ N+ o K w(--) !O !M !V PS- PE+Y+ PGP+ t 5 X-- R tv+ b+ DI+ D G e* h! r-- !x ---END GEEK CODE BLOCK---
!WOW! I wanted to know if my highschool buddy was ripping me when he said I need to study college for Flash 3D and now I ask Qs and get back to see a crazy load of replies to business I know nothing about. How about some answers?
Obviously there are some far reaching bitches going on here between rivals that I know ZERO about, so put this aside and help out a newbie? maybe only?
People say Flash is good, then they say it''s not good. I don''t care about CGI, all I know is that I made some cool 3D cube effects, and how do I take a step further? Someone posted that this is not possible in Flash? true? I AM FULL OF QUESTIONS!!!
bas-ic-ally what''s the diff ''tween Open GL Direct X 3D and Flash 3D like swift? And which is the best?
Seb
quote:Oh dear...you are still so confused (or a very good prankster)
or a retard

Thread closed.

BAXTERS, I''d suggest posting your inquiry in the For Beginners Forum.

--------------------
Just waiting for the mothership...

--------------------
Just waiting for the mothership...
--------------------Just waiting for the mothership...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement