• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flash to c++

This topic is 5877 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

quote:

Also (jeez! so many questions) how would you do Quake in Flash and if it is better why would people use c anyway

Being stimulated by a market that wants game that are SLOWWWWWW

quote:

Which developers use c and which use Flash, make your hollering voices known, people!

Its C++. Learn it. Love it. Live it.

quote:

Also, how did you learn Flash. This guy in highschool is saying that you have to go to college, but I have a book for Flash 4 is this ok?

6 year olds can learn flash. (Thats true for QBasic too.)

C/C++ is only useful in CGI. Actionscript is something else. I suggest this site:

www.cplusplus.com

and

news://comp.lang.c

(Post something saying "Whats C")

(For everyone else, Im in a bad mood.)

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
jesus

_______---------
quote; shall i say it like this
s h o u l d i u s e c ++ to do the button
__-------_-----------------

what the! it''s obvious should i put a frame 2 in or should i use c++ to make the buttons for a cd rom not web or flash for the web.

jeeeeezzze i want some one the do the f**cking buttons not come round and clean my bathroom and hallway.

you can make any colour buttons i can change that later but i really need your help sith the c++ or c side
thanks sorry i got cross les baxter :\

jesus

_______---------
quote; shall i say it like this
s h o u l d i u s e c ++ to do the button
__-------_-----------------

what the! it''s obvious should i put a frame 2 in or should i use c++ to make the buttons for a cd rom not web or flash for the web.

jeeeeezzze i want some one the do the f**cking buttons not come round and clean my bathroom and hallway.

you can make any colour buttons i can change that later but i really need your help sith the c++ or c side
thanks sorry i got cross les baxter :\

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
YO YO THE BAXTER BOYS: CHECK OUT THE GIF

http://baxters.narod.ru MulTiMeDiA design, gif and Flash and asp technology
-=={{{NOMACS}}==--
"I''''m goin'''' in" Luke Skywalker
STAR WARS (Dir. George Lucas, 1984)

Guest Anonymous Poster
It''s me again! As soon as I''ll register...
But I am confused, one guy says that you *CAN* use c in Flash, and the others diss Baxters? WTF? I want to program this Quake engine (not for a full game) all I want to know is how I do it in Flash. Why would cgi be important? What I want to do is have 3D bumb mapped surfaces.

*who''se in da house?*

i am 28 years old actully.
but thats for me to know and you to find out.

all i want is some c++ directions or some buttons made for me.

yes i agree that flash action script and c++ are similar in many ways but you can import video into flash mx and i think c++ is probably a long way off.

cheers les baxter

What the heck is all this about? What in the wheat are you talking about Baxter? I haven''t understood one single line from yours or any of the replies. Maybe I need to get some sleep.

-Mark

P.S. Don''t get peed off at people. We just can''t decipher what you''re asking.

quote:
Original post by Anonymous Poster
It''s me again! As soon as I''ll register...
But I am confused, one guy says that you *CAN* use c in Flash, and the others diss Baxters? WTF? I want to program this Quake engine (not for a full game) all I want to know is how I do it in Flash. Why would cgi be important? What I want to do is have 3D bumb mapped surfaces.

*who''se in da house?*

Did I read that right? You want to create a Quake engine using Flash? As in Macromedia Flash? Serious? April 1 is still about a week away.

This topic is 5877 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.