newbs got another problem

Started by
10 comments, last by llvllatrix 22 years, 1 month ago
This is messed. Using coldet (collision detection library) and i have a collisionmodel3d class with all its methods virtual(except for the constructor destructor and what have you). I dont have access to its derived class and i need to include the collisionmodel3d class in a structure. Compiler says i cant. Anyone know any way around this? Help much appreciated. Ancient Wisdom: "Copy and paste fills the page, coding fills the mind...and the debugger."
Advertisement
im guessin no comments means either no 1 has the time, knows, or its impossible.

Anything appreciated, any coments, anything (what ever pops into ur mind even if its something like how much gorge bush looks like a monkey just write something)

thanks

Ancient Wisdom:
"Copy and paste fills the page, coding fills the mind...and the debugger."
Store a pointer to the collisionmodel3d object instead of the object itself.
---visit #directxdev on afternet <- not just for directx, despite the name
Tried it and when i say new collisionmodel3d i get the same errors.

**llvllatrix shakes his fist at the code he''s written in order to accomplish...nothing. Maybe shaking harder might help?**

Ancient Wisdom:
You don''t new it, you use the supplied function (called create... I think) to create it.
thats why im the newb and ur...better than me.

thanks man

now i can continue writing the rest of my school project..im in trouble

Ancient Wisdom:
You know, I think George Bush is actually a pretty hansome fella. For a president, I mean. not anything teen girls are going to fall over themselves about. And one good thing... with this president we won't have to watch his nose grow bigger and more red all the time. :-)

[EDIT]

btw, I have always thought Fidel Castro looks like a little monkey with a cap on. Is he going to live forever...

[edited by - DDSquad on March 23, 2002 12:31:58 AM]
-------------------------------------------------------BZZZZTT - CRASH - BANG"What was that?!""Captain, it appears that we have encountered a strange sub-space anomaly. I'm getting a high reading of tracheons beams. The anomaly seems to be some kind of rift in the space-time continuum. -- Never mind, Bones was just using the microwave again."
what in the hell was that last post about ?

"I pity the fool, thug, or soul who tries to take over the world, then goes home crying to his momma."
- Mr. T
quote:Original post by llvllatrix
even if its something like how much gorge bush looks like a monkey

This explains it.
ok ok, sorry for that post. i guess i''m a a few hours short on sleep and took llvllatrix''s comment too seriously
-------------------------------------------------------BZZZZTT - CRASH - BANG"What was that?!""Captain, it appears that we have encountered a strange sub-space anomaly. I'm getting a high reading of tracheons beams. The anomaly seems to be some kind of rift in the space-time continuum. -- Never mind, Bones was just using the microwave again."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement