Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nehe's Lesson 6, Call CreateMapImage in Visual Basic

This topic is 5747 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I inserted below in a paragraph where rotation is updated every loop dim height as long dim width as long Call CreateMapImage form3.Picture1, Texture(), Height, Width I got an error message "Run-Time error #10 This Array is fixed or temporarily locked" I am trying to update new image into texture map in OpenGL from picture box in every loop. Any suggestion ? Waldoo

Listen friend, I''m pretty darn sure I''m the only VB programmer on this whole damn board and for a start you need to keep the ''VB'' word quiet ok? Else you''ll get your ass grilled on here! It''s like a jungle...

*pssst* My advice is to stop using picture boxes. You got that? Good. Now off you go and look at my VB ports that dont use picture boxes, k? Oh yeah - and if you mention my name and the ''VB'' word in public I''ll slit yer throat ya hear???

*ahem* Anyway, yeah! You should be learning C++ young lad! What you doin'' playing with picture boxes in Visual Basic and all that mularky!? Stop it this moment! Learn a real language!!!

*psst* If you need any more help, mark your post with the letters ''BV'' - I''ll know what you mean!

:D

-------- E y e .Scream Software --------
----------------------------------------
                                  /-\
    http://www.eyescream.cjb.net | * |
                                  \-/
----------------------------------------