Game Park32 SDK?

Started by
9 comments, last by Royale00 22 years ago
Royale is right however I could care less if we see american developers on the system. Gamepark has already signed Capcom, Konami and a couple other minor publishers. There are plans bringing it to the U.S. It is really meant for a home development system. Sad to say though the biggest it will ever get is being a emulator system. Unless we can get some PC programmers over to the console side.

I have started programming for it and it a lot easier than the GBA. I am currently porting over MESA so we can get some 3D games on the system.

My only thing that I have in conflict of Royale statement is that it is more powerful than the GBA in all terms once you sit down and figure out what both systems can do. Plus GamePark just stated in a chat session that it will be pulling out high Poly 3d renders and I cannot wait to see that.

If you are not much in programming for a system stay away from the GP32. If you want to program for console there is none easier than the GP32. Just keep your eye on the system.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement