• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KaMiKaZ04

Ok, time for Round 2

This topic is 5880 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey everyone! Well, to make a long story short, I''m selling Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Learning Edition and a collection of books off Ebay, and I thought that, with a lot of aspiring game programmers (and people that wish to become game prg.s) on gamedev, someone could really appreciate a package of resources such as this. The link to the bid is as follows: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2017968229 Please, just check it out if you''re at least a little interested, because, when combined with gamedev''s excellent online resources, this just might be the thing that really gets your game development career started. Good luck! Sincerely, KaMiKaZ, or ignition33

Advertisement
Alright, this is the last time I''m gonna post on this thread. I''m at the homestretch of my auction (only 7 hrs left), and only 5 bids... but there is still plenty of time!! I''m awestruck by the size of the counter (98) and am happy that so many people have shown interest. Once again, please, if you''re at least a little interested, take a look. Thanks!
- KaMiKaZ, or ignition33

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!