DLL Creation

Started by
5 comments, last by Quantrizi 22 years ago
I have 2 questions: 1. How would I create a dll using Dev-C++ 2. Does anyone have any good sites for tutorials on creating a tetris or a pong clone
Advertisement
Hit the search button at the top of the page.

[Questions (STFW) | GDNet Start Here | GDNet Search | Forum FAQ | Google | Asking Smart Questions ]
[Docs (RTFM) | MSDN | SGI''s STL | OpenGL | File formats]
[C++ Must Haves (RTFS) | MinGW | Boost | Loki | FLTK | SDL ]

Stolen from Magmai Kai Holmlor, who held it from Oluseyi, who was inspired by Kylotan...
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
quote:Original post by Fruny
Hit the search button at the top of the page.

Seems like the search isn''t working.
Go the the "active topics page" and scroll down a bit, the exact same questions have been asked today.

[Questions (STFW) | GDNet Start Here | GDNet Search | Forum FAQ | Google | Asking Smart Questions ]

Stolen from Magmai Kai Holmlor, who held it from Oluseyi, who was inspired by Kylotan...
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
No luck.....the only thing I found was making the CPU paddle work in the AI section.
http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=90187

Yea, I was there, looked at everything, but nothing helped me

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement