Look at my ISO project

Started by
14 comments, last by wolfeinstein 21 years, 11 months ago
Here you can found my program http:\\wolfeinstein.mailru.com\ Glad to see all comments and questions 2wonyee: Be glad to exchange code tricks in future.
Game programmer.DirectX9, OpenGL.
Advertisement
It needs a D3D8.dll file...
My computer can''t find it... I don''t have it...
quote:Original post by Andos
It needs a D3D8.dll file...
My computer can''t find it... I don''t have it...

Install DirectX 8.

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

It doesnt work, I first had to rename eni.ini to engine.ini then it would finally run, but only flashed the screen black and then bounced back to desktop.

Possibility
If you rename the A folder to data then the ini file to engine it works. Might want to double check your zips before uploading them.

Ballistic Programs
Sorry guys.... I was wrong.....
I set the ZIP archive instead of RAR (wich i use always) and arhivier renamed filenames to something wrong.

Wait a minute...i''lll update it in 5 minutes.
Great square map! seems to remind me of an X-com mapping technique, onyl question is why is the light moving up and down the map?..the blue one?...otherwise I recomend having the boxs that are following the cursor measure the height 8)

~Aselus

P.S.: wondering if there is any controls we need to know about?
oops I accidentaly annonymous posted that..sorry it''s my post :-) just so you know
~Alexei Andreyevitch Kozlenok~~ElectronicArts: RedWood Shores~
Well it works (after renaming..) and runs nice and smooth, but theres not alot you can actually do, is there? Whats planned for this eventually?
Archive updated.....Sorry again for this.
Keys used in EZINE (i think i include it in readme)

H - fog (stupid - fogged right part of screen)
A - Move on layer UP
Z - Move on Layer Down
F - linear filter (i wan''t use it in future - only for trees)
E - explode particles (test part of EZINE)
F2 - save map
F3 - Load map
F12 - Screen Shot
~ - console (use commlist)

Yes look''s like UFO. (No time to make graphics).
New version with some time of objects on map (looks now like mouse cursors - just test now)

Light - it''s just a light wich moving up and down - for test purpose.
Presently I think on change the shades and illuminations depending on time of day.

Plan''s to do is to many...please wait for sait to be launched. (Somebody works on it). I''ll say what we plan (not all of plans .

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement